I needed to let God to "whack" me in the face. These are the daily results in the life of Wade as I get Whacked by God! Yes, whacks can be good :)

Monday, July 17, 2006

Just keep tugging... eventually I'll get tired.


For such a long time God has been tugging at my heart, but yet, I always tug back. It seems that it is impossible for me to give everything to him. I've always said that I'm the one that makes the excuse. I'm the only one standing between me and God. I know nothing really on where certain Bible verses are, but the one that speaks of Jesus calling the fishermen to drop everything and follow Him comes to mind. That's all I need to do.... but it's harder than it sounds for someone whose been so selfish all his life. 

Today, I got tired of pulling. Pray that I keep my hands off the rope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home