I needed to let God to "whack" me in the face. These are the daily results in the life of Wade as I get Whacked by God! Yes, whacks can be good :)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

can't..... wake... up... zzz...


There's something that I really want to start doing. And that is waking up early enough so that I can start having a morning devotion. So this morning I set my alarm for 6:30am (30 minutes earlier from my usual wake up time). I woke up, but I didn't get out of bed. I started thanking God for a new day and asked Him to renew my heart for the day. That's as far as I got. The next thing I know, it's 7:20am!!!

I still didn't waste the morning though cause I praised God like a fool in my car on the way to work! The reason I'm telling you this is because I really don't feel like doing anything in the mornings. I don't actually wake up until lunch time. So praising Him in my car is out of the question. But God will meet you in a magical way if you just give up however you're feeling and just talk to Him; praise His name.

Maybe tomorrow I'll start with waking up just 5 minutes earlier :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home