I needed to let God to "whack" me in the face. These are the daily results in the life of Wade as I get Whacked by God! Yes, whacks can be good :)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

running to "John"


I have got to eat better! Well, my family has been eating organic and natural foods for about a month now. Since camp though, I've been eating "regular foods" again (camp food was good though... ok maybe not all of it... I'm just wierd). Now that my body has had a month of detoxifying, eating all the "poisonous" foods has really been, well, poisoning! This has meant many trips to my friend John.

Now that I've stopped pulling on the rope, my mind has been detoxifying. My brain has been less clutterd with garbage and I'm not wanting to put in selfish gains. Though the best part is that I don't mind running to "John" to get rid of any excess junk. 

God wants us to renew our minds daily. Especially in this world where junk is everywhere you look or turn. Make it the very first part of your day to renew yourself with God.

Colossians 3:10 (English Standard Version)
10Put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home