I needed to let God to "whack" me in the face. These are the daily results in the life of Wade as I get Whacked by God! Yes, whacks can be good :)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

giving myself

Always give youselves fully to the work of the LORD, because you know that your labor in the LORD is not in vain.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58

That's my verse of the day from a widget I use. It simply reminds me to do all my works for Jesus, whatever it is. Even when I'm at work making brochures for grumpy home builders (haha... no, most of them are nice). Even when I'm driving home and can barely keep my eyes open because I've stayed up 'til 2am (learning iWeb). Even when I really don't feel like serving my family when I get home.

I should be setting an example of Christ in all I do. I have to be that man of God that he wants of me. Thinking this way also helps me be closer to Him.

So that's all for today; just a little nugget ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home