I needed to let God to "whack" me in the face. These are the daily results in the life of Wade as I get Whacked by God! Yes, whacks can be good :)

Monday, November 27, 2006

shut the door

Being at home all day leaves plenty of room to slack off and waste my time. God knows that I can easily do that especially when I haven’t made Him apart of my day. That’s why I’m choosing to make my quiet time with the Lord the very first thing I do. Today I was encouraged in my reading of the Word.

...hold on...
...sorry, Kirk Franklin just told me to “get up on
my feet and have a Holy Ghost party!” Guess
I got distracted... Ok, where was I?

Isaiah 26:20 NIV
Go, my people, enter your rooms 
       and shut the doors behind you; 
       hide yourselves for a little while 
       until his wrath has passed by.

Hide yourself? Yeah, from the distractions of the world. Go spend time with Him and gear-up to take on anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home