I needed to let God to "whack" me in the face. These are the daily results in the life of Wade as I get Whacked by God! Yes, whacks can be good :)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Unemployment: Day 3

Day 2 wasn’t the best day to have. But that’s because I went at it alone. I really didn’t accomplish anything. But today will be different. I just asked Jesus to spend the day with me.

Isaiah 25:4-5 NIV
You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat... You silence the uproar of foreigners; as heat is reduced by the shadow of a cloud...

God’s Word can be so comforting at times (ok, a lot of times). A refuge for the poor & needy. Though were not homeless, without me working, that’s kinda what it feels like (poor & needy) because I’m not being able to provide (much) for my family. But my trust in the Lord will overcome those thoughts.

HE IS MY REFUGE! Thank you Lord, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home